Friday 4 September 2015

Decision final!

I've stopped blogging for a while now. Firstly, nobody reads the shit I posts and secondly, my posts are filled with angst, depression, hate, #toomuchfuckingdrama.

I decided to post something today. Why? Reading my last post - i realised my life has not changed much in the last 3 years. The amount of hate for the system and the powers that be has remained the same.

Then - I stopped fighting the system and decided to comply like a faithful minion. This meant keeping my thoughts to myself. This ate me up further inside. I was merely a pretender - a good one btw. Being part of the system  clearly helped me achieve material success. But was I really happy? Was I.... ME?

However, things have changed over the past year. The arrival of my princess has changed my view of life. I can't hide behind this façade any more.

So I decided to not be a hypocrite. If I don't like the system - I should fuck the system and move on.

In short - I have finally grown a pair of balls to do what I've been wanting to do all these years. Fear of not being able to survive has changed to desire to make things work at all costs.

So after 17.5 years - I finally can step out of this shadow and live the life that I want!


No comments: